Thursday, March 26, 2009

Best Kite and How Much? I know and I'm willing to tell....

In my professional capacity as Arizona’s best kite salesman of the year, I encounter stories of people not knowing what kite to buy. The first question I ask is 1 string kite or 2 string kite? A 1 string is for fun; a 2 string kite is a challenge and requires skill. 95 out of 100 kites I sell are 1 string kites. My next question is question is for who and what is it for. If it’s for kid, I recommend a Parafoil, they are indestructible, easy to fly and portable. If the kite is going on a wall for decoration, I suggest large, flat surface kite with room to print colorful images of every design imaginable. Expect prices for a good quality, nylon 1 string kite range from $20 to $60. You get what you pay for, but $30 buys a nice kite. My personal kite is the Parafoil 5 and it cost less $30. Unless you are really into it, you don’t need any more. Now 2 string kites are much more expense, for a descent 2 string expect to pay $40 to $100s and more. My personal 2 string retails at $70, so $50 to $80 range and 99% of us, including me, are happy. Visit my website "funstoreusa.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment